1. Types of Information We Collect.
1.1 Information You Provide Us Directly. If you email us or submit information through our “contact” page, we will collect information the information you submit, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, company information, phone number, and any comments or materials you submit.
2. Use of Your Data
2.1 General Use. In general, information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Company uses your information to provide improved administration of our website and services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website and services; send you administrative e-mail notifications; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; send promotional communications; send upgrades and special offers related to our services and for other marketing purposes of Company; make telephone calls to you, from time to time, to respond to your requests or to solicit your feedback.
2.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous data to third party companies for any purpose in its discretion.
3. Disclosure of Your information
3.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below), Company may disclose information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the services.
4. Third parties
4.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the information collected from our services to other entities. However, we may share your information with third party service providers to conduct quality assurance testing; or to provide technical or other support. These third party service providers are required not to use your information other than to provide the services requested by Company. You expressly consent to the sharing of your information with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your information
5.2 Changes to information. You may change any of your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
6. Security of Your information. Company is committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with information and mistakes may happen.
7. Dispute Resolution. If you believe that Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Company by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and Company are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and Company will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org).
8. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
9. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
Green Ox Pallet Technology, LLC
15334 E. Hinsdale Circle
Centennial, CO 80112